Wednesday, May 27, 2015

150527 [MESSAGE] Just Byunghee Owner JiAna


Hello GOrgeous and fellow A+ I know I haven't been active in updating lately, sorry for the inconvenience. I had lost 3 family members earliest in January and the last family member passed on in the beginning of this month. I also been taking care of my health, been out on appointments gearing up for a surgery by the end of the summer. So please be patient with me since I'm the only one who runs Just Byunghee blog. I'd like to thank Isa and Fernanda for taking care of Just Byunghee Facebook Like Page I appreciate your help and dedication since I've been gone. Thankyou all for your support of our bias G.O and of our precious MBLAQ.
GOD BLESS AND MUCH LOVE
*JIANA* 

Newer Post Older Post

    Share This

0 comments:

Post a Comment